Ancient Egypt papyrus paper
Brown Paper bag
Craft stick or spoon (something to stir with)
1. Rip the brown paper bag into one inch wide strips of equal length.
2. In a bowl make a mixture of half glue and half water. (To make one sheet of papyrus you only need about 1/4 cup of each.)
3. Dip the brown paper strips in the glue mixture and remove excess glue.
4. Lay the strips side-by-side on the wax paper, overlapping them slightly.
5. Apply another layer of strips at a right angle to the first layer.
6. Let the paper dry overnight.
7. Decorate your creation with paints, crayons, or chalk.